Check it out! Fellow Black Opal author, Empi Baryeh, nominated me (and others!) for the Versatile Blogger Award! A lovely surprise since I’ve only been blogging roughly over a year. Who knew my mental ramblings would actually entertain peeps enough to get attention! So huge thanks and much love to Empi.
So a few things before we do the whole Terms & Conditions portion of this nomination.
We have to take a moment to wax about Empi Baryeh. Empi writes some pulse pounding romance that will set your hair on fire and take you for a wild ride. Her Chancing Faith is currently published with Black Opal Books and coming in February 2012, her Most Eligible Bachelor will be out with Evernight Publishing. Want to meet the facinating woman yourself? Then choices abound! Check her out at her blog, hit her up on Facebook or even stalk her on Twitter @empibaryeh!
So now on to the rules that I must follow:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award (done)
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award (done)
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog (done)
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself (ok, if you insist!)
5. In the same post, include this set of rules (got it covered!)
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs (next stop!)
Seven Completely Random Pieces of Information about me
- I absolutely love Monty Python!
- Sarcasm is my default mode.
- I am a Starbucks slut…and I’ll be the first to admit it!
- I hate cats! (Sorry, but my allergies make it so if I want to breathe, they can’t be anywhere near me!)
- I refuse to act my age when it comes to music.
- I am as in love with my husband as I was when we first met.
- I am eternally gratefully I was given boys to raise, because I just don’t think I could survive girls! I have much respect for those mom’s with girls! You’re braver than I’ll ever be!
And for the fun part…
Nominees for Award (in no particular order)
- Amber Kallyn at Amber Kallyn
- Dave Benneman at Eerie’s World Blog
- Michelle Miles at Ye Olde Inkwell
- Mandy Casey at Who Are You Calling a Vampire
- Ciara Knight at Ciara Knight
- Rachel Firasek at Rachel Firasek
- Stephanie Draven at Stephanie Draven
- KH LeMoyne at Fantasy Powered by Love
- Christine Hughes at Christine Hughes
- Liv Rancourt at Liv Rancourt
- Mona Karel at Mona Karel Author
- LJ DeLeon at Warriors for Light Blog
- Rebecca Clark at Rebecca J. Clark
- Rainy Kaye at Rainy of the Dark
- Cassandra Carr at Hot Blogging with Heart
Too bad we can only do 15 nominees! Onward with the informing nominees of their impending glory!